POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle anaglyph : Re: Castle anaglyph Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castle anaglyph
From: ZeSly
Date: 8 Jul 2005 12:27:52
Message: <42cea988$1@news.povray.org>

> I like your chateau very much, but it isn't much 3D. What I mean is that
> stereoscopic view is not possible over a distance of more than 50 meters
> (~1.3E-13 light years ;-).

You're right. The relief effect is not very visible.

> Wouldn't it be cool to make an anaglyph of your "Gateau d'Anniversaire" ?

Although this scene was made for a special occasion, I can make an
anaglyph view of it. It would be good.

> And my question is:
> Is there a macro or something in POV-Ray (MegaPOV ? ) that I don't know, or
> did you render with two different camera angles and put the two images
> together in a second program?

I think there is a macro, I don't remember where it is. I rendered two
different view and put the two image together with The Gimp.

--
ZeSly
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zesly/